• Select a School
  • Language


Documents Needed for New Students
  • birth certificate;
  • immunization record (immunization information);
  • social security card;
  • current utility bill;
  • driver's license or I.D. of parent;
  • proof of income for Pre-K;
  • and any previous school records or report cards.

If you are experiencing high mobility or displacement, please contact Federal Programs at (915) 926-3255. For more information you may also refer to the McKinney-Vento Act below: